The primary goal of Hope 101 Ministry is to assist those in our community who are experiencing homelessness to move from poverty to prosperity through a structured program of goal setting and working toward self-sufficiency.
Participants in the Hope 101 program are expected to:
- Complete programmatic paperwork and follow through on plan goals.
- Pay a monthly program fee of $200
- Seek or maintain employment while in the home
- Design a budget plan and stick to it
- Meet weekly with a Case Manager
- Meet weekly with trained, volunteer mentors and keep mentors up-to-date with major incidents/life changes
- Search for appropriate permanent housing (with support from staff, if necessary)
- Move out at end of six months or when asked to leave
Participants must follow the established policies:
- No use of controlled substances (unless prescribed by doctor)
- No use of marijuana (medical or recreational)
- No smoking or use of tobacco products can be used in the home
- No guests between 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- No pets
- No firearms permitted on Hope 101 premises.
- Participants are responsible for the cleanliness of their home and will share snow/lawn responsibilities
- Children under the age of 12 should not be left unattended